Hello. I love to poop. I love food. I love chilli sauce. I like to sing in the toilet or when im alone. Erm.. Currently 13yrs old and a proud Dunmanite.
F.A.D to the Z.I.L.
MY LIFE
I live a life that most Sec2 people do. Boring, slacking, no excitement kind of life... I am a HUGE FRINGE FAN. Currently watching season 2 illegally on my MacBook 13". I like playing Sudden Attack but now i cant because im a Macintosh user.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake.The average person can't.
This is this monkey This is is monkey This is how monkey This is to monkey This is keep monkey This is a monkey This is monkey monkey This is busy monkey This is for monkey This is forty monkey This is seconds monkey
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and i bet you can't resist passing on it!