Hello. I love to poop. I love food. I love chilli sauce. I like to sing in the toilet or when im alone. Erm.. Currently 13yrs old and a proud Dunmanite.
F.A.D to the Z.I.L.
MY LIFE
I live a life that most Sec2 people do. Boring, slacking, no excitement kind of life... I am a HUGE FRINGE FAN. Currently watching season 2 illegally on my MacBook 13". I like playing Sudden Attack but now i cant because im a Macintosh user.
aiyoyo lame larhs she still dun wan tell me hu is da "cute guy" dat she like lol i ask den she say wad secret lah and all tat stuff.... so... hows life? i guess its boring to you... me too... AFTER ALL THIS TIME, I HAVE BEEN WONDERING.... just wondering wondering... wonderin wonderi wonder wonde wond won wo w so what am i wondering? im wondering why did i wasted time writing the "wonders" LOL hahahah... ok la its 10:45 and i wan 2 sleep peaces on yoo