Hello. I love to poop. I love food. I love chilli sauce. I like to sing in the toilet or when im alone. Erm.. Currently 13yrs old and a proud Dunmanite.
F.A.D to the Z.I.L.
MY LIFE
I live a life that most Sec2 people do. Boring, slacking, no excitement kind of life... I am a HUGE FRINGE FAN. Currently watching season 2 illegally on my MacBook 13". I like playing Sudden Attack but now i cant because im a Macintosh user.
woah so long redy nvr log in to me blog to check comments.... haaaaiiizzzz.....why does school have to start so early and ruin my holidays!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!! so now im in dunman sec and there is this new hottie thats in my class :) i gave her a small teddy bear and a card for valentines day and she accepted the gift :) people say it takes time to get a gf so im reeeeaaaallly hoping that i do get one to stead with me by the end of this year...... btw she's a fan of liverpool and also a torres fan... so all kacangpool fans and torres fans can talk talk wif her lol her blog is: onlywantedyou.blogspot.com if u leave comment pls dun put my name i beggggg you people and its my first time writing an entry sooo long lol hahas peace!